Sunday, December 28, 2008

Now pronouncing Mr. and Mrs Ramirez


Catie and I flew to North Carolina the beginning of November for my sister's "elopement-wedding". It was so awesome to be there and see my family. Catie did super on the flight out. It was a direct flight. There were seats open, so I was able to put her in her car seat in the seat next to me. She slept most of the 4 hours out. Hanging out with my fam was so much fun. Catie was showing off her smiles and tricks, making everyone fall in love with her. The two of us shared an air mattress the first few nights then a queen sized bed the next few. Cate slept great. I had no sleep whatsoever. I either had feet in my face, a butt one night (not too pleasant) or various body parts flapping around. She loved it of course.
Paula's ceremony was small and wonderful. Josh's family made it there, except for Tim - who was protecting Logan, Utah (he is a police officer.) We all hung out hand had snacks at Paula's place afterwards, with dinner at a super nice Italian restaurant. Oh the food was sooooo good.
Sunday Cate and I had to travel back home. It was a crazy fun few days, that flew by way too fast. The flight home was not fun at all. The flights were booked. Cate had to sit on my lap. She did not want to sit still, constantly wanting to get down and move, hitting/kicking the seat in fron of her, poking the gal next to us and waking her up. I was glad to get to Salt Lake and hand her off to her Daddy. I think she was happy too!

No comments: