Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Job Report

What a wonderful change, to go to work and not have chest pains. I started working for Utah Imaging Associates at the Utah Vascular Clinic Tuesday. It was so nice yesterday ( and today) of course to come to work, to scan patients and not have someone backstabbing another coworker, or getting yelled at. I am now 8am-5pm, Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, no nights, weekends, or holidays. No more early 3am morning calls saying we have a scan in the ER for you. It was so nice to work the day, then come home and be with Ben and Catiebug (except for the hunt for the missing checkbook, which has still not been found and considered lost). It is nice to look a few days ahead to the weekend and see that I don't have to work. I get to be home and not skip out half way through church. I can have my afternoon Sunday nappie. Waahoooo!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Andrea--Congratulations on the new job! It sounds like it has much to offer in comparison to your last position. We're glad you started the blog so we can keep up with your exciting and crazy lives out there! Congrats again. :) ~Lisa & Donna

Emlyn said...

Yay! It was great to have you at church the whole time yesterday! Wait... I was out in the foyer the whole time...

Brand797 said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and your family! I haven't seen you forever...probably because you've been skipping out 1/2 way through church. Now I'll get to see you more!