Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another successful week on the scale

Good news good news!!!!! I had my weekly weigh in today. Yes, I did it again. I lost 2.4 pounds this week for a grand total of 7 pounds since the New Year. I am stoked!!!!!!!! I was a bit worried this week. I had used up all of my weekly (extra) points last weekend. I had such the cravings for chocolate( and I did eat them). I did great though. I planned everyday and watched what I was snacking on, making for lunch and dinner, and made sure I ate my oatmeat every morning. I made it to the gym a few days this week.
I was talking to Ben (or Barrie for those I am confusing) this morning. I was sharing on how good I have been feeling every day. I have been satisfied with meals and snacks and not sick from over eatting. I said the gym has been great too. Last night I worked on the Elliptical machine for 45 minutes. The first 10 were the worst. The success was I brought our travel DVD player watched a movie. I covered the time indicator for I didnt keep looking at it every 2 minutes and try to psych myself out.
I need to go to a WW meeting tonight. I get a "5 pound" sticker - yeaaaaaa. I am 1/4 of the way to reaching my 10% body weight loss goal!!!!!!!! Thanks for everyones suppose and encouragement!!!! You are all awesome!!!!

3 comments:

Cara and Gerriss said...

Great job! Keep up the good work!

Emlyn said...

YOU are awesome!

Anna said...

Way to go, Andrea! I started running again. You are inspiring me to keep it up, even when it's hard. I do admit that the first ten minutes or so really are the hardest.