Thursday, January 29, 2009

Week Five

I was quite crazy last week and didn't get a chance to write. I lost 0.4 lbs last week. Nothing to crazy but it was still a loss. I went this a.m. for this week's weigh in. The verdict is - 2.8lbs this past week giving me a grande total of 10.2 lbs since January 1st. I am so excited. I did some Yoga this week, mixed in with Cardio and Ab workouts. I can not believe how hard the yoga is, but so relaxing. The stretching feels so good, especially at night after a long day of either work, or chasing Caite around. My pants are getting much baggier - yeaaaa!!! (Please don't be mad Jessica - I still haven't measured myself - I guess lazy is the key work here.) I have been feeling great. I am 2.8 pints away from losing 5% of my body weight. Oh I am so excited :) Tune in same time, same website for next week's adventure. I will see how I do with treating myself to whatever I want to eat for a "special occasion" some time next week....To be continued.

4 comments:

Sarah (: said...

Congratulations Andrea!!
I wish I could do it!
<3

Abigail said...

Way to go!

Emlyn said...

That "special occasion" wouldn't be your BIRTHDAY on Wednesday, February, 4, now would it?! If you need help eating your special treat, I'm here for ya pal!

YOU ROCK!

The Campbell's said...

Thanks for the support girls. You are such a wonderful example to me!!!