Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year's Goal

Ok, I have done it. I signed up with Weight Watchers on January 2nd. After having my doctor share with me that due to one blood test last year, where the results were 2-3 points over normal, she has to technically consider me a diabetic. I am not happy - not with her, but with myself. Oh well, 'tis a new year and I am going to take this seriously. I did well when I was on Weight Watchers in New York. My mom did exceptionally well on it. I dont want Catie in the same boat when she gets older. I dont want problems when we start looking at another little Campbell - no I am not pregnant, but if it were to happen... I have also set up a gym routine. I will be going to the gym super early in the a.m. before work for about 40 minutes Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I dont want to over do it gym wise because my back has still been bothering me. I am hoping that getting in shape and some weight loss will help my back tremendously. So here it is. Goal number one, for the healthier me - I am wanting to loss 10% of my body weight in the next 6 months. I wont tell you what that is...then you can guess my weight. I will keep everyone posted on how I am doing and when I reach the goal. So everyone go eat 3 cups of air poped popcorn (only 1 point) and stay tuned for an update!! Happy New Year Everyone!!! :)

3 comments:

Abigail said...

That's a great goal. We're cheering for you :)

Emlyn said...

Okay so are we walking Tuesdays and Thursdays? You'll do great!

Becca said...

Good Luck, If you need anyone to call in a moment of weakness you can call me. I also have a jogging stroller that has big tires for snow/slush if you'd like to use it- you've got dibs. Of course you'll do great.