Sunday, March 28, 2010

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just talked to the NICU doctor. She said that Johnny can come home tomorrow!!!! She said he has been doing awesome off his oxygen and eating super well. Oh my goodness.... I feel like screaming I am so excited!!! I know the good night sleeps are going to be shortened to night sleeps but who cares. We will be able to get Catie back on her normal schedule without interruptions. I won't be such a hysterical freak with needing to be at the hospital to see him, and feeling like I am neglecting my Catie and Ben. Ok, so I need to calm my excitement down until tomorrow morning. Please keep John in your prayers tonight so he can have an awesome night and come home tomorrow!! Thanks so much for all your support and prayers so far. I know that Heavenly Father has heard all of them so far and has answered all of them!!

1 comment:

Emlyn said...

Congrats on getting to bring him home... and thanks for letting us see him! He is adorable!!!