Friday, March 19, 2010

Bye Bye Vent!!!


Baby Johnny is off the ventilator!!!!! I walked in to see him and was wondering i f they had moved him because the vent was not there. I get over to his little isolet and saw he was squimming around and fussing. His oxygen levels have been great. Liezle, his nurse for the second night in a row (she is super awesome) had let me gentilly hold his while she watched to make sure the arterial line in his belly button did not get pulled. Oh I so loved that !!! He smelled so good. I just wanted to snuggle him up. Liezle then layed Johnny on his belly. i hung out a bit more rubbing his little back and patting his tiny bum. I am so excited that we are another day closer to bringing him home

1 comment:

Emlyn said...

Love you guys! So glad things are progressing! He is adorable!