Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Are we up or are we down?

Ok bummer of a night. So I went to feed Johnny this evening. I asked his nurse how he was doing with the oxygen. She told me that he was on 110 cc's. I asked her what happened because he was on 40 cc's this am. She kept talking in circles but never really saying anything except that that amount was the equivalent to what he was on in the level 2 NICU. I had asked her why he wasnt just put on that in the beginning. She couldnt answer me, just kept saying that was what he was on before. I am a bit pissed. Since he has been moved from level 2 to level 1 the nursing staff has seemed to become dumber and when asked questions just repeat themselves and dont answer the question. I will have to wait till the morning to talk to the neonatologist to actually have my questions answered.

1 comment:

Emlyn said...

Oh Andrea that STINKS! Sure love you!